"Steve Purcell has been a friend for many years & everyone I know loves him, including me! He is an amazing guitar player with ideas that need to be heard!
- Johnny Hiland ( Nashville Super Picker', Solo & Session Artist)
_________________________________________________________"Steve is a great guitar player & a great friend, I am honored he ask me to play on his Solo project "Ample'tudes."- Dave Gant (Piano/Bandleader Garth Brooks)
As a Performer, I've been staying busy with the Ron Keel Band
fronted by Ron Keel (Steeler,KEEL, Black Sabbath)
, who has had record sells of over three million.
I've performed show's with Paul Stanley (Kiss)
, Jack Blades (Night Ranger)
, Don Dokken (Dokken)
, Stephen Pearcy (Ratt)
, Kip Winger (Winger)
, Mark Slaughter (Slaughter)
, Dave Ellefson (Megadeth)
, & many more.
- as well as recorded & released a Single of "Ghost Riders (In the Sky)
which was produced by Henry Paul
(Outlaws - BlackHawk
) - https://youtu.be/RzFM_252Ocw.* - I just finished my first solo album,"Ample'tudes" - Please click Here.! "Guitarist Steve Purcell has captured a tremendous variety of musical genres on his debut solo album, Ample’tudes., all while showcasing his virtuoso axe skills."- Pulse Magazine
________________________________________________________ "This guy plays some of the best guitar you'll ever hear. You've gotta hear him play"
- Steve Trovato (Master Guitar Instructor S.C.U./G.I.T, Solo Artist)
I've been involved in the music business from a young age performing, writing, recording, teaching, studio-session's, etc.
For years, as a professional guitar & session player based out of Nashville, I've been on the road in the bands of many major & indie label country, rock, & blues artists.
I've played with, or shared the stage with, many national acts, such as Foghat, Montgomery Gentry, Night Ranger, Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner, Skid Row, Mark Chesnutt, Darryl Worley, Asia, Little Big Town, Pat Travers, Trace Atkins, Mark Wills, David Lee Murphy, Marty Stuart, David Allan Coe, Craig Morgan, Big & Rich, Hank Williams Jr., Chad Brock, The Outlaws, Trini Triggs, Celinda Pink, Jeff Bates, Sawyer Brown, & many more.
"One of my all time favorite guitar heroes Steve Purcell - not only Nashville's finest, but one of the best in the business and an amazing dude
- Ron Keel (Steeler, KEEL, Black Sabbath)
I hail from a long musical family line, including my late first cousin Denny Purcell,
owner and mastering engineer of Georgetown Masters Studios,
Nash.TN. (his clients included Garth Brooks, Kansas, Willie Nelson, Neil Young
& my Cousin Tommy Roberts
who played Bass Guitar for Johnny & the Hurricanes,
who had the Hit "Red River Rock
", My two uncles (James & Billy Walker Purcell)
who played Bass & Guitar for String Bean, Homer & Jethro
; also my grandfather William Cecil Purcell
, who played banjo with Red Foley.
And, not to forget Henry Purcell
, the famous 17th century composer who composed many songs for the court of Queen Mary.
"Steve Purcell has hit a homerun with Ample'tudes. From the first roar of solid cranked guitar in Hammer Down to the Acoustic swing sounds of Bit's & Piece's. Steve takes us on a six string journey
."- Jimmy Warren, Guitar Talk Radio
"For Ample'tudes Purcell doesn't hide his serious chops or eclectic influences, from blazing satch shred ("Hammer Down") to spaghetti-western twang ("Rattlesnake Road")
"- Pete Prown, Vintage Guitar Magazine
"With more than enough guitars to satisfy any fan, Steve Purcell’s debut solo 10-song CD release, Ample’tudes, is a guitar-driven diverse collection of songs with an impressive array of world-class guest musicians."- International Musician Magazine
"Steve Purcell named his record appropriately. Listening to the 10 cuts he includes in this collection reflects a dizzying mastery of distinctly different musical attitudes, or styles. He connects them all with fun audio droplets of revving engines, church bells tolling and footsteps between songs that somehow work to set the listener up for what they're about to experience."
- Hank Monka ( The Nashville Musician)
"Steve is an accomplished guitarist who has dedicated his life to music. He always distinguishes himself every time we work together.
- Henry Paul (Outlaws, BlackHawk)
_________________________________________________________ : Steve Purcell is Endorsed by these Excellent Companies :
* Vintage Guitars:- https://VintageGuitarsus.com
* GoGo Tuners:- https://www.GoGoTuners.com/
* Pic Stik:- www.StickyourPick.com
* StoneTree Custom Guitars:- www.StoneTreeGuitars.com
* Pick Guy Picks:- www.PickGuy.com
* GHS Strings:- https://www.ghsstrings.com/steve-purcell
* PedalTrain PedalBoards:- www.PedalTrain.com
* Levy's Straps & Gig Bags:- www.LevysLeathers.com
* InTune Picks:-www.InTuneGP.com
* Everly Strings:- www.EverlyMusic.com
* Wampler Pedals:- www.WamplerPedals.com
* Seymour Duncan Pick-ups:- http://www.SeymourDuncan.com/
* Morley Pedals:- http://www.morleyproducts.com/
* L.R. Baggs:- www.LRBaggs.com
* Ultimate Ears:- https://pro.UltimateEars.com/
* Warehouse Guitar Speakers:- https://wgsusa.com/
* Dean Guitars:- www.DeanGuitars.com* Peavey Amplifiers:- https://Peavey.com/* Lawless Amplifiers:- http://LawlessAmps.net/
* Kangaroo Amp Covers:- https://KangarooAmpCovers.site123.me